Local Help

These support agencies now visit the Foodbank/Centre in person on selected dates for drop in surgeries.


They all offer personalised advice on a variety of issues to both Foodbank clients and anyone else who would like to drop in. No appointments necessary.


Council Tenancy Advice and Support

Cannock Council’s Neighbourhood Officer regularly comes to Foodbank and is available to provide help and advice.

Andy Smith from Cannock Chase housing dept is available every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month, 2-4pm.


CAB (Citizens Advice Staffordshire South West)

CAB has re-located to:

7, Brook Square, Rugeley, WS15 2DU

General Advice Drop-inĀ  Tuesday 10am-12.30 & 1-2.30pm

Adviceline 0808 278 7874

Universal Credit help to claim 0800 144 8444


Penk Moneywise

Any of our volunteers can arrange a direct referral to the Moneywise debt advice service.

Visit their website for details of services offered. Opens in a new tab.



Staffordshire Victims Gateway

Are available at the Centre to give advice and help every Monday and Tuesday from 8:30am to 4:30pm.


In addition –

Rugeley WOW Guide

Contains a list of local community activities and details of more agencies and groupsĀ  providing help and local support.

Maintained by Rugeley Community Centre.

See the guide on their website Opens in a new tab.


Support services are available to help with:

  • Food shopping and prescription delivery
  • Loneliness – Telephone befriending
  • Family health
  • Support for carers
  • Bereavement
  • Mental health & wellbeing
  • Drug & alcohol issues
  • Domestic & sexual abuse